Wednesday, December 31, 2008

the future started yesterday

I know you probably hadn't noticed, but there's not so much going on around here. We had a few good times, sure. I annoyed a bunch of aspiring writers on Evil Editor's blog, started a flame war with a major science fiction author, and, most importantly, got published. Kind of a lot for a humble blog. I guess this writing this is serious business.

Sadly, for reasons too tedious to relate, it's become difficult-to-impossible for me to post using Blogger. So I think it's time to officially retire this blog.

I now hang my shingle up over at Tom Noir, which is the reincarnation of my original LiveJournal. There I tackle weighty subjects like culture, economics and technology. I'm not saying I have a lot of deep insights, but I do like to point at them and laugh.

I also do the occasional science fiction book or film review, which might be of more interest to some here.

And, yes, I'm still writing. Working on a longer project now. It's a slow process, but I'm gonna keep at it.

Anyhow, drop on by, say Hi. The water's warm and folks is friendly. I live in Florida, after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home