Wednesday, December 13, 2006

when clones attack

Well, it looks like not one but two of my babies are making their way out into the world this week. I have sold my sf short story "The Comfort of Mirrors", about suicidal clones and the people who love them, to Electric Spec, an up-and-coming online 'zine.

This will be the first time in my life I have been paid to write. Not a lot, mind you, but it's the principle that counts! Anyways, it will appear in their winter issue which as I understand it should be available online (and free!) on January 31st. To sum up: très cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger Betsy Dornbusch said...

It really is a great story. :)

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for you! (Should I call you tombx? LOL)

11:53 AM  
Blogger braun said...

Thanks! Think I got that login thing fixed now - I switched to one of these newfangled Google accounts.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home