Wednesday, November 15, 2006

rabble rouser

Dayum! Jenny Cruisie takes Miss Snark to the cleaners! Anyone up for an interweb cat-fight?

I've honestly been over Miss Snark for a while, for many of the reasons Cruisie outlines. At some point she stopped giving helpful advice and started being "Gee, look how clever and right I am!" Also, I don't have a lot of respect for anonymous bloggers who regularly rip on their commenters.

Two reasons I respect le Editor de Eville*: he doesn't pretend to be dishing out anything other than entertainment (and maybe, occasionally, accidentally, advice), and he doesn't bag on his commenters, even the stupid ones.

I'm not saying Snark doesn't occasionally dispense useful advice. She does. But I can tell you that she would never be my agent.

* I did not take high school French. Can you tell?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Miss Snark, but it is good to hear a resoundingly opposed opinion. Jennie makes some very good points, too.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home