Monday, August 06, 2007

FYI I've been MIA but I'll BRB ASAP

Guys, I'm sorry I haven't been around much, I really am!

Rather tragically, I do most of my blogging from work anymore. I've been MIA pretty much since they blocked Blogger on our network. At home I of course have a connection, but some health issues have been insuring that I don't leave my desk job and go straight home to get on yet another computer.

In spite of all that, I am trying to write. Go check out The Ghosts of Blackmoon Rift, my ongoing serial space opera, and let me know what you think. I've had a lot of fun working on it and in the future I plan to post some lessons I've learned from this process.

The number one great thing about it, I think, is that it's such a loose and unserious enterprise that I feel like I have a great deal of freedom to just try stuff and not worry about whether or not it's Art for the Ages (hint: no).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger writtenwyrdd said...

Having fun is the most important thing.

12:10 PM  
Blogger braun said...

It sure seems to help!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home